Tumalo Art Co. – A Fine Art Gallery
A unique collective gallery showcasing and selling the work of more than 25 local and regional artists, Tumalo Art Co. (TAC) features monthly solo or group exhibitions, offering a wide range of subject matter from realism to abstract to glass art to photography. There is also a selection of limited edition prints, cards, and jewelry available for purchase. During gallery hours one of the artists will be on duty to greet visitors and answer questions. The gallery participates in the monthly First Friday Gallery Walkevent and hosts an opening reception the first Friday of each month from 5pm – 9pm.Open Monday-Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (winter hours till 7pm) and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. TAC is located in the Old Mill District at 450 SW Powerhouse Dr. #407, Bend, Oregon 97702
Artist Submission Guidelines:
– We request that interested artists submit materials in the form of a printed artist statement, website, bio and selection of images on a CD or printed format. Slides may be included if they are meant to be retained by the gallery. These materials will be kept on file pending review when membership opportunities arise.
– Please do not send or bring by original artwork.
– No phone calls please, as we will notify you as soon as possible.
– Please note Collective Members also pay monthly dues and must be able to work scheduled hours each month and participate in periodic meetings, so being within driving distance of Bend is important to fulfill membership duties.
– Send or drop off completed packets to: Tumalo Art Co., 450 SW Powerhouse Dr. #407, Bend, Oregon 97702